Thursday 10 November 2011

Living with passion!

IMO one of the most important things we should include in our everyday lives is something hat we are truly passionate about. Something that gets us excited about life! Even better would be to work in a job that doesn't feel like work. Which is my goal for the rest of my life. I've decided to never really work for anyone but myself, or help out family like I'm doing now. I may go against that if the proper opportunity comes up that gets me going. But in reality, I'd rather just do my on thing, I do better that way!

I'm getting ready for a trade show weekend away with the girls that I'm just sooo excited about! There are many things that I am interested in: the three major ones being health, makeup and what I'm studying in school at the moment. This weekend is fulfilling my makeup interest. Makeup is my art! Creative makeup is what I love best, but I'm very interested in all the forms it takes. Personally I don't wear makeup everyday, but the urge does strike me.

So another awesome 100% day! I've officially beat my partner's "record" today, and as much as being competitive isn't always very nice... Well let's just say I'm very proud of myself!

Food!
500ml OJ
1L banana-mango smoothie
0.5L blueberry-banana smoothie
1 cucumber with fresh salsa and a few flax crackers
4 ears of fresh corn

I actually ate a good quantity today! 2400 cals in and feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment