Sunday 1 April 2012

Let's do this!

So it's that time of year again. The one where I get down to business and get in a super cleanse. Last year I did an OJ mono-cleanse that lasted all of 5 days, because I just couldnt drink anymore of it more than anything. Also, all I had was a citrus juicer. This year, things are different! With having purchased a masticated juicer that works amazzinngly, I will be undertaking a Juice Feast!

I'm not 100% sure how long its going to last, I've come to the conclusion that just going with the flow and listening to my body would be the best way to go about it. That being said, I do want to accomplish at least 14 days. But I am going to try to keep in mind that my body signals come first.

I am going to be mixing it up and doing all kinds of juices, starting with a green juice first thing in the morning and then as much fruit juice as I are for, with at least 2 liters of filtered water throughout the day.

I am going to try and post every day, with juice recipes, how I'm feeling and all that jazz!

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment