Sunday 22 May 2011

Blueberry tarts and a Berry Parfait.

I've been enjoying discovering the world of fruitarian un-cooking lately and have fallen in love with two very yummy "desserts". I got both recipes from Easytoberaw's channel on Youtube, she also has a recipe book that you can buy online. :)

The first: Blueberry tarts:


Don't they look A-mazing? Extremely easy to make too!
Ingredients:
5-7 Medjool dates
About 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
~1 1/2 cup blueberries
A little bit of water

To make the crust, blend 5 of the medjool dates with the coconut preferably in a food processor and then form little pie crusts with you hands (I roll them into balls and then make a dent in the middle then shape the "walls") Next blend the blueberries and 1-2 dates with a little water to make the filling and fill each crust. Last step is to put them in the fridge to set for a min of 20 mins and enjoy!

Berry Parfait:
Ingredients:
2 bananas, frozen
water
Assorted berries.

Just bend the bananas with water until they have the texture of icecream. Then take a pretty glass (or a big bowl which I did later, and I more than doubled the recipe :P) and layer with your berries of choice.
Enjoy!

I think next I'm going to attempt a raw marinara sauce...

No comments:

Post a Comment